In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: “The Company” means Local Store. “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. Payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
We use Paystack’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. We use DHL for inter-state and international deliveries and as well as non-same day deliveries in Lagos State. We use Gokada for our same day deliveries within Lagos. You would be notified by mail or phone call when your order has been dispatched.
- Lagos State customers – Orders should be with you within 1 – 3 working days after order placed.
- Other state customers – Orders should be with you within 3 – 5 working days after order placed.
- Rest of World customers – Orders should be with you within 5 – 8 working days after order placed.
You will be responsible for any import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. Local Store usually sells products available in stock but are able to source for unavailable products for our customers.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Local Store within 3 days of delivery. Local Store shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Local Store, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Local Store for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Local Store shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Local Store shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Local Store to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 3 days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached. At Local Store we offer a 3 day returns policy from the date of receiving the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, unless a mistake has been made by us.
Local Store reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.